Wednesday 8 July 2015

Reservoirs, Yoga and having my purse stolen

Hey guys! So these last few days have been pretty tiring even if it seems like I haven't been doing a lot! On Sunday me and my family walked round Fewston reservoir which is one of my favourite places! It's so pretty, I love going there in the evenings!



 After that, I got a yummy lunch from waitrose and went to my friends house who was going on holiday the next day. I was "helping her pack" when really i was just annoying her as she tried to pack her stuff up!

On Monday, everything turned for the worst! It started out good fun, I went to a yoga class with my gym partner and that was really good, I am going to go back next week because i loved it so much! Then I got my stuff and went to sainsburys to buy a bag of salad, but when I got to the counter I found I couldn't find my purse. I went back to the gym and searched everywhere but it was literally nowhere. I was and still am devastated! That purse had all my money and cards in, including my provisional licence which I am going to have to pay quite a bit of money to apply for a new one. I honestly don't know what has happened to it and I think it has been stolen! After crying down the phone to my dad, I got home and got into bed and watched pitch perfect 2 to lift my mood up! I also went to a dance class!

On Tuesday, I went to the gym with my partner and we had a cardio day and an arm day. I was so tired afterwards I wanted to sleep forever. Two books I ordered online also came which i was happy about! I ordered Fangirl and Gone Girl and have started reading fangirl already
And finally today I have done a cycle class which nearly killed me! Now I am going to watch a film in bed!
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment