Sunday 12 July 2015

Picnics, smoothies and Salts Mill

Hey guys! This last few days have been fairly quiet actually, I have not done an awful lot although my computer keeps turning itself off which is not good! On Friday I with my dad and sister to golden acre park again! This time we had a picnic in the park (well a meal deal in the park!)


I was also sent the accident season, which is a book by Moira Fowley-Doyle which I am really excited to read. I will be uploading a review of it on my main blog this Friday.

On Saturday after going to the gym I went to see my boyfriend who has come back from his holiday! It was very lovely to see him again and we decided to go and grab a smoothie from a shopping centre near to where he lives. I got a triple berry smoothie and it was so yummy! I also got some Reese's chocolate cups which I have been wanting to try for ages and finally got some!


On Sunday, I went to Salts mill to get a present for my dancing teacher. I absoluley love salts mill, it's amazing. It has amazing art work and a book shop and antique shop and I would thoroughly recommend it as it has to be one of my favourite places in Leeds.




Hope you enjoyed!
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment