Saturday 4 July 2015

Bowling, the arcade and my sisters prom

Hey guys! Over the last few days I have been absolutely loving the sun, it gorgeous despite last nights storm. On Thursday, I didn't go to the gym as my partner was still hurting so instead I went straight to my boyfriends where we had a relaxing day. In the evening, we decided to go bowling and it has been such a long time since I've been! We only had one game. It was good fun! After our game, we hung around for a while having a game of pool. Unfortunately I am absolutely shocking at pool! Luke bless him let me win, there was no way I would have managed it on my own!
After our game of pool, we decided to go to the arcade. It's been so long since I've been to one it was a lot of fun. We played a game of air hockey and mario kart (which I lost.) I also played a pirate ship shooting game and got rid of a lot of change on coin machines!

On Friday, my boyfriend left to go on holiday in Dorset. I went to the gym and did some ab and leg work and went over to my friends house. My friends younger sister is also my sisters best friend so we helped them get ready at her house. We did their make-up and helped get them into their dresses ect!I think we did a pretty good job, they looked beautiful!

This morning I have finished off The girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest, ordered more books online and gone swimming with my mum and now hungrily awaiting my dinner!
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment