Sunday 26 July 2015

dancing, parties and pjays

Hey guys! So on Monday of this week something very sad happened as it was my last ever ballet lesson! I have done ballet at the same place for 15 years but since i am moving to uni in September, i will no longer be able to continue. It was sad leaving a place i have been since i was a child but i have no doubt that i will be back!


Also monday night, i went to my friends house for a party, which had lots of people there who i had not seen for some time. We had a big fire which is a tradition and we had pizza! 

On thursday, i went to IKEA and had a look round with my mum and sister. I adore IKEA im not sure if thats a strange thing to love! I like walking round and picking what id like to have in my house. Plus the flowers and lights are always pretty. I also grabbed lunch there before i went to the gym.



After gym i went to my friends house where we got into our pjays and into bed. We stayed their pretty muvh for the next twenty four hours. The only times we got up was for a full English breakfast as a brunch friday morning and a curry friday night! It was nice to have a relaxing day and a half as i have not seen her for over two weeks as she has been on holiday! We watched "what we did on our holiday" which was a good film and then we watches the three episodes of married at first sight!

On Saturday, in order to clense after my day of being lazy, i went on a walk with my family to the resivour we went to a few weeks ago. We stopped half way round in the little cafe and I had a jacket potato and half a flapjack!


Today, I am blogging and baking before my boyfriend and his parents come round for some nibbles and drinks!

Hope you enjoyed this! Lots of love
Eleanor x


No comments:

Post a Comment