Thursday 17 September 2015

Junk food, Band BBQ's and Birthday parties

Hey guys! On Thursday I went round to my friends house for a sleepover. We watched Clueless for the first time and ate lots of yummy (but not exactly healthy) food!



On Saturday, I was invited to my boyfriends "band bbq." That means I have had a BBQ every Saturday for three weeks now! It was lovely even though it rained a lot! I had lots of delicious food, burgers, sausages, chicken, not to mention the lovely brownies that were made by the lead guitarist in my boyfriends band!


On Monday, it was my friends little sister birthday and since my sister and her sister are also friends we always get together to celebrate and have a birthday tea. Rosie choose to have sausage and mash and of course a delicious birthday cake.



On Tuesday, I went with my gym partner to the gym and afterwards we met up with our friend in Costa. I love a good Costa date and it was really nice to see them both before we all go to different universities. I ordered a small skinny cinnamon latte and the falafal salad.

Later on Tuesday I went to see my boyfriend and we decided to go to Meadow Hall in Sheffield for our dinner and to do a bit of shopping. I have only ever been to Meadow Hall once and it always amazes me how big it is! We went to Las Igaunas for our dinner which was amazing, I have recently done a review of it over on my recipe blog which you can see here. It was a really lovely day!

Hope you enjoyed this!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment