Wednesday 23 September 2015

Ikea, clothes haul, afternoon tea and packing

Hey guys! This week has been full of prep for uni and delicious last meals with my boyfriend. On Thurday, I did the infamous trip to Ikea, where I bought all my crockery and utensils for university. I got bowls and plates all matching in pink, face-clothes, peelers, pans, tubs and more useful things.

On Saturday, I went into town to get some extra clothes and essentials. I ended up buying lots of tops from primark which are always handy and useful and a jumper from H&M. In a frenzy of looking though £1 tops, myself my mum and my sister all decided to buy the same snoopy top, which looks a bit like a wheres Wally top!

On Sunday, it was my last time playing my clarinet at my church. It was quite sad but I know I will be back for christmas!
Sunday evening, my boyfriend surprised me by telling me we were going our for tea! I love going to restaurants and we decided to go to Chiquito's which I had never been before. It was really yummy and my sweet potato and bean burrito was amazing! Our desert was lovely too! You can see a review of this on my recipe blog here.


On monday, me and my boyfriend went to have afternoon tea on a little farm near me. It was delicious, we had a lovely selection of sandwiches and cakes and of course my one weakness, a scone with clotted cream and jam! regular readers will know how much I adore afternoon tea, and I have successfully converted my boyfriend.


Wednesday, I packed most of my clothes for university as I move on the 25th. I am scared but excited for uni and the next time I update this blog, it will probably be about freshers week! I may not be posting on here for a while but be prepered for all my uni shenanigans when I do!


Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment