Thursday 3 September 2015

BBQ's, cooking and Golden Acre (again!)

Hey guys! On Saturday I had a lovely evening with my parents, sister, grandad, boyfriend and his parents as we went for a BBQ at Fewston reservoir. I have a lot of happy memories here and this one really added to it. I had lots of yummy food, burger, sausage, chicken skewers, more chicken pieces, salad, hallumi, chocolate cake, butterfly buns and lots of strawberries and grapes! Not to mention lots of hummus and bread sticks and bread!It was lovely to have us all sat around on camping chairs talking about things. It was especially lovely to have my Granddad there whose alzheimer's is getting worse and to include him in our conversations and to see him enjoying the company and the evening and food. Towards the end we had the most beautiful sunset and it was just really special time to be around loads of people I love before I leave for uni, it was really calming.








This week i have also been busy in the kitchen, both baking and cooking, buns, truffles, stir-frys and I hope to sneak in an apple crumble too! You can see all my recipes on my cooking blog at www.littlerecipesfromlittlepeople.blogspot.co.uk.

On Tuesday my friend came round who I had not seen for a few weeks as she had been on holiday! I cooked up a prawn stir-fry and we had a good old gossip and chat about uni stuff!

On Wednesday, me and my boyfriend were dog sitting his sisters dog again and we took him to golden acre which is our fave park. The weather was nice enough and we had a bigger wander this time though the gardens and greenhouses!



Hope you enjoyed,
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment