Monday 29 June 2015

Swimming, Gigging and Spy

Hey guys! I thought I'd fill you in on what I have been up to over the last few days! On Thursday, me and my boyfriend decided to go swimming at my local swimming centre. One of my main goals this summer is to get fitter and healthier (to see my other goals please look at the goals page at the top of this one!) Swimming is such a good way to do this and now I have an active card meaning I don't have to pay at certain times, you are definitely going to be seeing my heading down to the pool a lot more!

On Friday, my boyfriend had a gig and I went to go watch him play at a pub in Halifax. It was good fun as it usually is! He is the drummer in a band called "Lost Meridian" if you want to look them up on facebook, they are honestly very good!

I stayed over at his house overnight and the next morning my parents came and picked me up to my friends where we had a prison break day! I am fast being addicted to this show, it's amazing and so intense. We had a chilled out day in bed watching the show and eating pizza!

On Sunday, I went to nando's with some people from my psychology class and our teacher as a little celebration. It was lots of fun! I had the new Quinoa salad which was delicious.
After this my friends decided we should go to the cinema so we spontaneously went to the cinema. On the way to the cinema, we passed the pattissier I mentioned in a post before, CREAMS which is amazing and my friend new the guy who worked there. He was very kind and gave us a free maccaroon each and oh my goodness they are to die for!

We decided to see Spy at the cinema and it was really funny! I was not sure what to expect but I absolutely loved it! I would really recommend seeing it.

Unfortunately, Sunday night I was sick after having a god-awful pain in my chest which brings us up today and as I am sat here I am feeling very poorly! I honestly think it was something I ate but I am not sure, I hope this passes quickly gah!

I hope you enjoyed finding out what I have been up to lately!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment