Thursday 18 June 2015

Exams are over!

Hey guys! This is a new blog I have set up, purposefully to document this summer hence the title! Those who don't know, I am the writer of www.littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople.blogspot.com which I of course will be still posting for on my usual days. but I wanted to start a new one, one where I update everyday (as best as possible!) and update you on what I get up to this summer before I leave for university in September. I hope you decide to follow me and what I get up to in the "summer in between" finishing sixth form and starting university.

So today I had my last exam, it was sociology unit 4 this morning I am so glad it's over with! It's such a relief to be able to be able to get it done with, and luckily it went a lot better than my last sociology exam so fingers crossed! After my exam and delivering biscuits to all my teachers to say thank you, I got the bus into town in order to meet my dad and buy my prom shoes. My prom is tomorrow evening and I've only finally got round to buying my shoes! I got them from new look, and I also got some earrings and some eyelashes. After that, me and dad went for lunch in a little new patisserie in "the Core" in Leeds, it is called CREAMS and I would highly recommend going if you have the chance. The place itself was set out so lovely, with chandeliers and they played instrumental disney music in the background which is always a plus. I think the reason I loved it so much is because it was a mix of indian and western foods too as well as having all the gorgeous little cakes. I ordered a gorgeous hot chocolate and a lemon chicken "naanwitch" with chips which was lovely. After that, it was onto Marks and Spencers to buy some tights and then I got the bus back home!








I am currently sitting in my pjamas listening to Mika and drinking peppermint tea of course having an afternoon of blogging and planning out new blogs!
I hope you decide to join me in this summer and I look forward to uploading on this blog!
Lots of Love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment