Thursday 25 June 2015

Fights up trees, screaming Italian ladies, prison break and outdoor gyms

Hey guys! So over the first few days of my summer holidays I have been up to some quite fun things. First of all on Saturday when I was back from prom and recovering, my cat got into a fight with another cat up a tree. My cat is 16 which is like 90 in cat years but refuses to believe it and keeps getting into fights. I took some rather amusing photos of my mum and the woman who owned the other cat trying to coax them down...
On Sunday it was father day, and for a celebration of that and a celebration of of exams, me and my family went to the Olive Branch in Alwoodley in Leeds for lunch which was absolutely gorgeous! I ate so much I could barely move, it was delicious. This was what my three course meal looked like

Then on Monday, I decided to meet my boyfriend in town for lunch. We went to a place called Pasta Romania in the centre of Leeds. This has quite a reputation as it is owned by a very funny ittalian Lady named Gilda who is famous for playing her opera music and singing along very loudly to it! We both ordered spaghetti and watched as she and her husband fought over whether they were too old or not, it was very funny and very yummy!
The next day, Tuesday I decided to have a chilled out day with my friend and we got into Prison Break! Neither of us had seen it before but we had heard good things about it so we started watching the series. We hope to get through it this holiday, it's very good!

On Wednesday, my boyfriend came round and we played on the eyetoy for a while with my sister. For those of you who don't know, they eyetoy is a playstation "add on" camera where you playgames. A bit like the Xbox does now minus the camera where you interact with the screen and use your hands to press the buttons or to run ect. It was very funny, we have not been on it for ages so it was funny and embarrassing to see all the old pictures that came up on the games! Then me and Luke decided to go to the park since it was a nice day. We walked to it and sat around for a little bit in the park before going on the swings. There is also a new "out door gym" there, with gym equipment all around and so of course we had to try everything out which was a lot of fun. The equipment was honestly not that bad either!





I hope you enjoyed reading about my first few days in my summer holidays!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

1 comment:

  1. Great post,photos are amazing :)
    Love ,Antonella

    ReplyDelete