Saturday 15 August 2015

Hanging off rocks, results day and cream tea

Hey guys! This week has been pretty stressful for a lot of people, myself included as it was results day! I will come onto that later. Earlier in the week, myself and my boyfriend took a trip to Chevin Park in Otley. It was not as warm as we would have liked however the place was absolutely huge! So easy to get lost in which of course we did and ended up being late home! There was this large rock too which hung out over the hill which had the most fantastic view but was a little bit too high up for my liking!



There were also these wood carvings dotted around which we enjoyed posing next to!




On Thursday it was of course the dreaded results day. Unfortunately, I did not do as well as expected and did not get into my first choice of university. I am very disappointed and worried however I am going to Nottingham Trent University which I have heard good things about and was my insurance choice, plus I am going psychology which was the course I wanted to do. Not all is lost and I am excited to start university in five weeks! After my results, mum took me and my sister out for a an afternoon tea as they are probably my fave things in the world! It truely did not disappoint, with a amaretto latte (not tea I am afraid to say!) and lots of delicious things to eat. Little sandwhiches and cakes and my all time favourite, a beautiful scone with lots of jam and clotted cream! Yum!



I hope you enjoyed this post! What have you been up to? How did your results go?
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment