Monday 10 August 2015

Bridlington and Ilkley

Hey guys! On Sunday I went to Bridlington with my boyfriend and family. Brid is probably the nearest seaside town to us and it was lovely, despite it not being as warm as I would have liked! We had a picnic on the beach, consisting of sandwich's and pork pies and my own home-made scones and coconut cream and strawberry jam, all made by me! We played a game my boyfriend made up with his family called "plopsy." You use the balls from the boules set and dig four holes, hole one is worth 5 points, 2= 10 3=15 and 4=20 points. When you get to 80 or above 80, the next one you have has to be the exact hole. For example if you are on exactly 80, you have to get the 20 hole to win the game. If you are on 90, you would have to get the 10 whole to win. It was very simple but lots of fun! We also played frisbee.



As we were getting quite chilly, we then walked into Brid itself, I got a large hot chocolate which was very filling but delicious! After this we went home, most of us slept in the car!

On Monday (thats today for me!) Me and by boyfriend decided to take a trip to Ilkley after dinner. We took a flask of tea (for him) and a smoothie (for me) and some malteeser chocolate! After Luke failing miserably to teach me to skim rocks, we sat down on the field and ate our snacks. When it got a bit chilly, we headed back to the car and decided to take a trip to get some chips from Macdonalds!


It has been a really lovely evening and now I am going to write out some blogs for this week before hitting the sack and reading! Have a goodnight guys
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment