Monday 14 December 2015

Uni life

Hey guys! If you saw my other post on my main blog you would see that I have been so busy settling into uni that I have simply not been thinking about blogging or anything like that so I thought I'd show you some pictures of what I have been up to in the last few weeks!

Some selfies with my friends at the Nottingham Christmas market. 



We made Christmas dinner and had our own little flat Christmas day! This was a rather drunken picture of  me and some flat mates in the early hours of "boxing day"

We had a go at the condom challenge that has been crazing on facebook. It was very funny!
Of course there are lots of pictures from general nights out...





Some pictures of me pratting around


And who could forget the night my flatmate got so drunk we had to take him to A&E....

Hope you enjoyed this!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment