Monday 26 October 2015

Pan, free lunch and seeing the family

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post last week on here, I had quite a boring week and forgot to take any pictures! On monday we went to see Pan in the cinema near us I bought some sweets before we went (don't tell anyone) so I had some things to chomp on! I personally liked the film although not many of my flat mates did!


On wednesday I had a volunteering talk on how to get involved with volunteering and signed up for some things. We also got free lunch which is always a bonus!

Afterwards I had to go to boots to get a repeat subscription, and while we waited for it me and my friend went to poundworld to pick up some stuff we needed. I got some cotton wool pads, some maltesers hot chocolate drinks which I am excited to try and a new shower gel which I am also excited to try.

On friday, I decided to treat myself to a starbucks! I had a nine to twelve lab session and an hour break before my two hour lecture so I decided I needed a treat after a hectic day! I got a mushroom and cheese croissant, an apple and walnut bun and of course a large pumpkin spice latte with whipped cream!


On sunday, my family came down to see me which was nice! I haven't seen them for a long time so it was lovely to be with them and my grandad. We went shopping because I needed lots of smart clothes for a business thing I am doing so I headed to primark! I may have to do a haul at some point if I can! In the evening we went for a yummy meal at a beefeater. I got meatball linguini and an amazing sticky toffee pudding.




On monday (today!) We went to Nottingham castle. We had a walk along the canal which was nice and autumnal and we passed the oldest inn in England!




In the evening we went for dinner at pizza hut which was delicious as usual so overall it's been a lovely weekend!
Hope you enjoyed this post!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

1 comment:

  1. Must have been lovely seeing your family at the weekend! I really want to see Pan.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete